- After being tested in the ICSA Labs ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification Program, OpenEMR 4.1 attained Complete Ambulatory EHR Certification on August 19th, 2011, satisfying the requirements for the following criteria per the ONC Approved Test Procedures v1.1: Certified List of Features That OpenEMR Successfully Passed to Obtain Certification
- This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
- Information on how eligible provider should register can be found here: http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/20_RegistrationandAttestation.asp
- ICSA Labs certificate indicating that OpenEMR 4.1 has achieved certification: File:OEMR EHR Certificate-compAmb20110819.pdf
- Official CMS Registration Site: http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert/EHRProductDetail?id=a0X30000003mNwTEAU
- Official CHPL Product/Certification Number: 110040R00
- The product number assigned by the certification body, 110040R00, is not the number that should be used when attesting to meaningful use.
- You need to go to the CHPL website, add OpenEMR 4.1 product to your shopping cart along with any other certified products they might be using, and :based on that configuration you will be given a unique 15-digit number to use for attestation purposes. Here are some quick directions:
- To obtain a CMS EHR Certification ID, follow the steps outlined below
- Go to; http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert/EHRProductSearch
- Select Ambulatory Practice
- Search for 'OpenEMR'
- Add OpenEMR 4.1 to your cart to determine if your product(s) meet 100% of the required criteria
- Request a CMS EHR Certification ID for CMS registration or attestation from your cart page