OpenEMR 4.1 Users Guide
- OpenEMR 4.1 Users Guide - PDF for download.
- Clinical Decision Rules
- Patient Portal
- Batch Payment (EOP) and Statement Processing
- Procedure configuration & order process
- Laboratory Exchange User Documentation
- LBV Form customization & layout
- CAMOS module: CAMOS (Computer Aided Medical Ordering System) is, on the surface, just a fancy interface for organizing and choosing pieces of text to insert into a patient's chart. It is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. It can be turned on in OpenEMR via the admin->forms menu.
- Import RxNorm and SNOMED Tables
- Access Controls
- Break Glass - Emergency Access configuration
- Encryption and Decryption of document
- Pharmacy Dispensary
- Fee sheet/service code entry & customization - from Openemr version 3.2
- Administration->Globals Options - PENDING